Terms and Conditions
Article 1: PAYMENTS
1. Deposit: 30% of the Tour Cost per person, whichever is higher, is payable as a Deposit to account of the Tour Cost upon booking of the Tour. This Deposit is non-refundable once the Tour is confirmed by Impress Travel
2. Balance payment:The balance of the Tour Cost
must be paid upon arrival in cash or credit card. If such payment is not made, Impress Travel reserves the right to treat the Tour as having been cancelled by the Customer and a Cancellation Fee as indicated herein will apply, in addition to the Deposit being forfeited.
3. Mode of payment: All payments are to be made by cash or credit card to the account of Impress Travel Company.
Article 2: CANCELLATIONS
1. Cancellation notice: The cancellation of the Tour by the Customer for any reason must be notified in writing documents to Impress Travel. The cancellation notice must be received by Impress Travel before the date of departure at its address or fax number shown herein and, once it is given, the cancellation notice cannot be revoked without the consent of Impress Travel, which consent may be withheld at Impress Travel’s absolute discretion.
2. Cancellation fee: On cancellation by the Customer, a cancellation fee calculated at the following rates will be due and payable to Impress Travel.
Time of receipt of cancellation notice
16 to 30 days before the date of departure
10% of total tour cost
15 days or fewer before the date of departure
40 % of total tour cost
Article 3: TOUR COST
1. Changes to Tour Cost: The Tour Cost is subject to change owing to variations in airfare prices and taxes, other transport costs, hotel rates, government tax, etc., and the Company therefore reserves the right to vary the Tour Cost accordingly without notice.
2. Inclusion: Price is subject to change until our final confirmation before your booking. Please check the services included on each day listed in your travel itinerary, we are not responsible for any services not written and confirmed by our travel consultants/sales.
3. Refunds: There is normally no refund or exchange that can be made for unused services not utilized by your tour member. If the refund is allowed then a service fee will be charged to cover our administration and third party expenses.
Article 4: Feedback
1. We welcome your feedback. Should you be dissatisfied with any of our goods and services, please contact us at + (84-4) 7 346 777, email@example.com
2. Alternatively, customers may refer their complaints to the Consumer Care Department if they are not satisfied with the resolution of the complaint.
Complaints can be referred to:
Mr. Dong Van Thuc – Marketing Department Manager
Impress Travel Company Limited
Address: No.10, Lane 8, Lieu Giai str., Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: + (84-4) 3734 6777
Fax: + (84-4) 3232 1106
ARTICLE 5 : Dispute Treatment
Any mutual dispute should be discussed for the best solution. In case of unsuccessful discussion, the dispute should be treated at Vietnam International Arbitration Center.
Article 6: OTHER PROVISIONS
1. Child Rate: Under 2 years: free of charge and no meal/no bed (Sharing with adult).
Between 2-12 years: Sharing room WITHOUT extra bed pay 30% adult fare, WITH extra bed pay 75% fare.
2. Tour Leaders: Services are provided free of charge for one tour leaders with every 15 paying passengers. F.O.C for the tour leader is on twin shared basic. Single room can be arranged with single surcharge. F.O.C for the tour leader with group less than 15 passengers can be arranged with special request.
3. Guides: All services will be provided with a qualified English or French speaking guide. Other foreign language-speaking guide can be arranged on request with surcharge.
4. Adventure Trips: On adventure trips, the locations may be in remote areas or in the wilderness. The events that may occur in these places are less predictable, the unexpected being the norm. Despite painstaking planning, such events cannot be taken for granted and there will be some element of risk-taking as we are dealing with natural and other elements. Some places do not have the same quality of emergency, health and safety services that we may be accustomed to owing to the lack of communications. Road travel may be uncomfortable and sometimes unreliable. This means that the itineraries planned should be seen as statements of intent, rather than contractual obligations. Weather, transport difficulties and political instability might dictate that the itineraries be amended.
5. Circumstances beyond Impress Travel’s control: Impress Travel shall not be held liable, either in contract or in tort, for any injury, damage, loss, delay, inconvenience and/or additional expenses caused by any event or circumstance beyond the control of Impress Travel (including but not limited to war, civil disturbance, inclement weather and labor or industrial disputes).
6. Insurance: Insurance is not included in the tour cost, but Impress Travel can assist you to insure yourself comprehensively for the full duration of your tour. Impress Travel strongly recommends that all Customers purchase travel insurance for trip cancellations, hospitalization, medical evacuation and loss of baggage, etc.
7. Travel documents, visas, etc: It is the responsibility of the Customer to obtain and ensure the validity of all necessary permits, visas, health certificates and other travel documents before departure. Passports must have at least 6 months’ validity. In this regard, the Company will provide such assistance as may be reasonably required at the Customer’s cost but will not in any way be responsible for obtaining the said documents or for ensuring that they are in order. More information email to firstname.lastname@example.org