Vietnam package tour 7 days
Tour summary: Highlights of Vietnam tour include the main treasures of the country as Hanoi, Halong Bay, Ho Chi Minh City, and Mekong Delta River. This is perfect way for visitors who come to Vietnam in the fist time.
Day 1: Welcome to Vietnam & Hanoi arrival
- Arriving in Hanoi
- Our guide will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel.
- Free time at leisure
Day Inclusions: Transfer, tour guide, hotel in Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong bay
- Departure from Hanoi and then the drive takes around 3 hours with a refreshment break en route
- Arrive into Halong Bay at midday and transfer to your comfortable junk and begin your cruise around majestic Halong Bay accompanied by a delicious lunch
- Explore limestone caves dotted around the bay, soak up the sun on the top deck.
- In the evening the chef will prepare a splendid meal comprised of fresh seafood dishes
Day Inclusions: Transfer, tour guide on cruise, halong cruise, entrance fee, hotel breakfast, lunch, dinner
Day 3: Halong bay cruise – Hanoi
- Enjoy an early morning swim followed by breakfast
- Visit Luon Cave before cruising back to the main harbor for your drive to Hanoi
- On arrival at about 5pm you will be dropped off back at your hotel in Hanoi
Day Inclusions: Transfer, tour guide on cruise, halong cruise, entrance fee, hotel breakfast, lunch, hotel in Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi City Tour – Depart to Ho Chi Minh City
Meals: Hotel breakfast, lunch
- President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and residence complex
- Hanoi temple of literature
- Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
- One hour cyclo tour through the Old Quarter of Hanoi
- Walking around Hanoi kiem lake and Ngoc Son temple
- Transfer to Airport for Ho Chi Minh City departure and Overnight in Ho Chi minh city
Day Inclusions: Transfer, tour guide, entrance fee, hotel breakfast, lunch, domestic flight, hotel in ho chi minh city
Day 5: Ho Chi Minh city tour & Cu Chi Tunnels
- Visiting The Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office
- The Reunification Palace
- The War Remnants Museum
- Ben Thank market
- Cu chi tunnels – Watching a short introductory video showing how they were constructed, then spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels. Also on display are various mantraps, the remains of an American tank and numerous bomb craters made by 500 pound bombs dropped by B52 bombers. For those interested there’s even the opportunity to fire off rounds from an AK47 or MK16 at the nearby rifle range
Day Inclusions: Transfer, tour guide, entrance fee, hotel breakfast, lunch, hotel in ho chi minh city
Day 6: Ho Chi Minh city – Mekong delta – Ho Chi Minh city
- Taking two hours driving from Ho Chi Minh city to My Tho
- Taking a sampan cruising along the tributaries of the Mekong River for a close-up view of local life.
- Wandering through Islands and orchards where you can taste some of a huge variety of tropical fruits and listening traditional music.
- Having a local lunch and then riding bicycle around local village
- Taking sampan back to harbor for 2 hours driving back to Ho Chi Minh city
Day Inclusions: Transfer, tour guide, entrance fee, hotel breakfast, lunch, boat trip in My Tho, bicycle, hotel in ho chi minh city
Day 7: Farewell to Vietnam and See you again!
- You will be transferred to the Ho Chi Minh City airport via your schedule flight back home or continues your journey to visit other cities in Vietnam.
- We hope you enjoyed your trip and see you again!
Day Inclusions: Transfer, tour guide, hotel breakfast
(The itinerary can get started in Ho Chi Minh City that depend on tour request)
We get back you within 24 hours
Tour summary: This is the perfect tour for those wishing to get a taste of the country whilst staying in comfort to visit the all of attractive destin...» Read moreVietnam package 10 days
Tour summary: Welcome to a world where the colours are more vivid, where the landscapes are bolder, the coastline more dramatic, where the history is ...» Read moreVietnam package tour 7 days
Tour summary: Highlights of Vietnam tour include the main treasures of the country as Hanoi, Halong Bay, Ho Chi Minh City, and Mekong Delta River. Thi...» Read more