Ho Chi Minh city tour package 3 days
- Ho Chi Minh City: A holiday in Vietnam is not complete without a tour of Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City, or Saigon as the city is still frequently referred to, is Vietnam’s largest city. It is a fast-paced metropolis full of contrasts, with street vendors selling fruit and vegetables next to glitzy western-style bars and boutiques. Amazingly, the city’s history dates back only 300 years.
- Mekong Delta River: Mekong Delta is a watery landscape of green fields and sleepy villages, everywhere
crisscrossed by the brown canals and rivulets fed by the mighty Mekong River. Its inhabitants – stereotyped as friendly and easygoing – have long toiled on the life-sustaining river, with their labours marked by the same cycles governing the waterways.
- Cu Chi tunnels: The tunnels were used by Viet Cong guerrillas as hiding spots during combat, as well as serving as communication and supply routes, hospitals, food and weapon caches and living quarters for numerous guerrilla fighters. The tunnel systems were of great importance to the Viet Cong in their resistance to American forces, and helped achieve ultimate military success.
Day 1: Welcome to Vietnam & Ho Chi Minh city tour
- Arriving in Ho Chi Minh city
- Our guide will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel.
- In the afternoon, we will visit The Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office, The Reunification Palace, The War Remnants Museum, Ben Thank market.
- Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh city – Mekong delta
Meal: Hotel breakfast, lunch
- Taking two hours driving from Ho Chi Minh city to My Tho
- Taking a sampan cruising along the tributaries of the Mekong River for a close-up view of local life.
- Wandering through Islands and orchards where you can taste some of a huge variety of tropical fruits and listening traditional music.
- Having a local lunch and then riding bicycle around local village
- Taking sampan back to harbor for two hours driving back to Ho Chi Minh city
- Overnight in Ho Chi Minh cit
Day 3: Cu Chi tunnels & Farewell to Vietnam and See you again!
Meal: Breakfast, lunch
- After breakfast in hotel, we drive to Cu chi tunnels where we firstly watch a short introductory video showing how they were constructed, then spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels. Also on display are various mantraps, the remains of an American tank and numerous bomb craters made by 500 pound bombs dropped by B52 bombers. For those interested there’s even the opportunity to fire off rounds from an AK47 or MK16 at the nearby rifle range
- After Cu Chi tunnels, we return Ho Chi Minh city for lunch
- After lunch, you will be transferred to the Ho Chi Minh City airport via your schedule flight back home or continues your journey to visit other cities in Vietnam.
- We hope you enjoyed your trip and see you again!
|Included in the price||Excluded in the price|
We get back you within 24 hours
Tour summary: Start package with sightseeing tour in Saigon and then to the Cu Chi Tunnels – an amazing network of tunnels which stretched for over ...» Read moreHo Chi Minh city tour package tour 4 days
Tour summary: Start package with sightseeing tour in Saigon and then to the Cu Chi Tunnels – an amazing network of tunnels which stretched for over ...» Read moreHo Chi Minh city tour package 3 days
Tour highlights: Ho Chi Minh City: A holiday in Vietnam is not complete without a tour of Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City, or Saigon as the city ...» Read more