Vietnam package tour 14 days
Tour summary: This is the perfect tour for those wishing to get a taste of the country whilst staying in comfort to visit the all of attractive destination of Vietnam as Hanoi, Halong Bay, Sapa, Hue, Hoi An, Mekong Delta, Cu Chi tunnels, Ho Chi Minh city
Day 1: Welcome to Vietnam & Hanoi arrival
- Arriving in Hanoi
- Our guide will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel.
- Free time at leisure
- Overnight in Hanoi
Day Inclusions: Transfer, tour guide, hotel
Day 2: Hanoi capital full day tour & Night train to Sapa
- President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and residence complex
- Hanoi temple of literature
- Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
- One hour cyclo tour through the Old Quarter of Hanoi
- Walking around Hoan Kiem lake and Ngoc Son temple
- Night train to Sapa
Day Inclusions: Transfer, tour guide, hotel, breakfast, lunch, night train to Sapa, cyclo, entrance fee
Day 3: Sapa arrival and easy trekking to Cat Cat village
- The night train arrive in Lao Cai station at 6 AM
- Take driving up from Lao Cai station to at an elevation of 1600 metres, Sapa is a delightful former French hill station situated in the mountainous region of Vietnam’s northwest, close to the Chinese border. The region is home to many ethnic minority groups each wearing their traditional, colourful attire.
- Taking a guided walk through emerald rice paddies and tiny hill tribe villages.
- The afternoon is spent exploring the fabulous markets selling traditional art and crafts, embroidery and silver.
Day Inclusions: Transfer, tour guide, hotel, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee
Day 4: Sapa easy trekking to Ta Van village and Night train to Hanoi
Meal: Hotel breakfast; lunch
- Spend the half of day for trekking to hill tribe villages
- Return to Sapa by van. A refreshing shower will be arranged before your train in Sapa or Lao Cai
- Taking the overnight train back to Hanoi
Day Inclusions: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee, night train to Hanoi
Day 5: Hanoi arrival – Halong bay
- Hanoi arrival in early morning and having short break, shower & breakfast in mini – hotel before departure to Halong bay at 8 AM
- Departure from Hanoi and then the drive takes around 3 hours with a refreshment break en route
- Arrive into Halong Bay at midday and transfer to your comfortable junk and begin your cruise around majestic Halong Bay accompanied by a delicious lunch
- Explore limestone caves dotted around the bay, soak up the sun on the top deck.
- In the evening the chef will prepare a splendid meal comprised of fresh seafood dishes.
Day Inclusions: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, dinner, entrance fee, hotel in the early morning, cruise in Halong bay
Day 6: Halong bay cruise – Hanoi
- Enjoy an early morning swim followed by breakfast
- Visit Luon Cave before cruising back to the main harbor for your drive to Hanoi
- Halong bay – Hanoi airport for flight to Hue
- Over night in Hue
Day Inclusions: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee, cruise in Halong bay, hotel in hue, flight to Hue
Day 7: Hue city tour & Boat trip to Thien Mu pagoda
- After breakfast and then transferring to the pier for a motor dragon boat ride along Perfume River, the first impression is a green and peaceful on both side of the river.
- The first visiting is at Thien Mu pagoda, the magnificent architecture was found in 17th century
- Hue city centre to visit the Imperial Citadel, Flag Tower, Noon Gate, Nine Dynasty Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace.
- Enjoy lunch at Vietnamese restaurant for special dishes in Hue Vietnam.
- After lunch, the next visiting is King’s Tombs of Tu Duc, handicraft villages such as conical hat making, bronze-casting, incense-making.
- Overnight in Hue
Day Inclusions: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee, boat trip in Hue, hotel in hue, flight to Hue
Day 8: Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An ancient trade town
- Depart to Hoian. Stop on Hai Van Mountain Pass of 30 km length, and then having a lunch in Danang
- On arrival, enjoy a walking tour of this charming traditional town now listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Overnight in Hoi An
Day Inclusions: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee, hotel in Hoi An
Day 9: Hoi An city tour & beach relax
- Spend the day at leisure on the beach or having clothes made by one of the expert, inexpensive tailors Hoi An is famous for
- Overnight in Hoi An
Day Inclusions: Hotel, breakfast
Day 10: Hoi An – Da Nang city – Ho Chi Minh city
- After breakfast in Hoi An hotel, leaving Hoi An to Da Nang for flight to Ho Chi Minh city
- Free at leisure at rest of the day
- Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city
Day Inclusions: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, entrance fee, hotel, flight to Ho Chi Minh City
Day 11: Ho Chi Minh city tour & Cu Chi Tunnels
- Visiting The Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office
- The Reunification Palace
- The War Remnants Museum
- Ben Thank market
- Watching a short introductory video showing how they were constructed, then spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels. Also on display are various mantraps, the remains of an American tank and numerous bomb craters made by 500 pound bombs dropped by B52 bombers. For those interested there’s even the opportunity to fire off rounds from an AK47 or MK16 at the nearby rifle range
Day Inclusions: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee, hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 12: Ho Chi Minh city – Mekong delta – Can Tho
- Taking two hours driving from Ho Chi Minh city to My Tho
- Taking a sampan cruising along the tributaries of the Mekong River for a close-up view of local life.
- Wandering through Islands and orchards where you can taste some of a huge variety of tropical fruits and listening traditional music.
- Having a local lunch and then riding bicycle around local village
- Taking sampan back to harbor for 2 hours driving to Can Tho city
- Checking in hotel and dinner in Can Tho city
Day Inclusions: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, dinner, entrance fee, hotel in Can Tho, Boat trip and bicycle in My Tho.
Day 13: Can Tho – Ho Chi Minh city
- It is advised to start the boat trip before 08:00 am otherwise you may not see the most busiest time of the floating market.
- We take a boat trip exploring the vibrant floating market of Cai Rang, which the trading way is unique; each boat usually sells one particular item, whether it be pumpkins, pineapples, sugar canes.
- Lunch at local restaurant on the way back to Sai Gon via My Tho
Day Inclusions: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee, hotel in Can Tho, hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 14: Farewell to Vietnam and See you again!
- You will be transferred to the Ho Chi Minh city airport via your schedule flight back home or continues your journey to visit other cities in Vietnam.
- We hope you enjoyed your trip and see you again!
Day Inclusions: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast
“The itinerary can get started in Ho Chi Minh City that depend on tour request”
We get back you within 24 hours
Tour summary: This is the perfect tour for those wishing to get a taste of the country whilst staying in comfort to visit the all of attractive destin...» Read moreVietnam package 10 days
Tour summary: Welcome to a world where the colours are more vivid, where the landscapes are bolder, the coastline more dramatic, where the history is ...» Read moreVietnam package tour 7 days
Tour summary: Highlights of Vietnam tour include the main treasures of the country as Hanoi, Halong Bay, Ho Chi Minh City, and Mekong Delta River. Thi...» Read more